Re: FUT: Maximizing use of margin

British pound tick size is $6.25 per contract, not $12.50.  To help
maximize your margin money try using a broker who pays credit interest
every month, or buy T-Bills.  Sometimes that extra interest can add as much
as 2-3% a year to your account balance.

Regards,
Craig

omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx on 01/07/98 04:50:15 AM

cc:    (bcc: Craig Nelson/NY/SBCM)
Subject:  FUT:  Maximizing use of margin

Hi!
Do anybody had any ideas on how to maximize the margin being use in
trading?  Example:  Margin for British Pound is $1552 while Swiss Franc is
$1721, both had almost the same amount of margin requirement to trade one
contract.  But British Pound offers the most bang for the buck in which its
average EOD close is at around 100+ points compared to Swiss Franc which is
50+ points and having the same point value at $12.50 each.
I had read a book "How I triple my Money..." by Ulf Jensen which he
describe somthing like this by computing the Average Trading Range and
others...
Do anybody had other easier method?
Thanks in advance!
               Warm Regards!