Another EL Question

I'm looking to add a couple of indicators into a system, and I'm
wondering if there is a simple way to do this.  What I need is to write
conditions such that the condition=true when the alert for the indicator
is active.

Does this make sense?

Inputs: LENGTH(10);
Condition1=DMI+>DMI- and ADX>ADX[1];

What I'd like to do with this is to use it as a filter, where an entry
would be generated only if these conditions are true, by adding it to a
MRO statement:
If MRO(Condition1,1,1)<>-1 and MRO(ConditionX,1,1)<>-1 Then C1Flag=1;

I'd like to do the same with the "Expert Indicator," where I'm looking
for Short Term Bull>0.  I don't really have any ideas here, especially
since it is password protected, and I can't get at it in the Power
Editor.

Any help here would definitely be appreciated.

Regards,
A.J.