Re: Omega Stock plunges to 3?

Probably one of the best shorting opps of the year.  Last time we discussed
this IPO, I said to short stock, if possible.  Most IPOs rely on phantom
earnings and hype anyway. After they pop on the initial public trading day,
they fizzle thereafter.

Look forward to my timely market forecasts in upcoming omega-list emails. :
)

Regards,
Craig

omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx on 01/06/98 11:18:55 AM