Re: E-Mini and charting...beginners questions

<< Which brings me to my next question...are there any good day trading tutors
 out there?  I was thinking of buying Linda Bradford-Rasche and Larry
 Williams book "Street Smarts"...is that a good day trading text? >>

Donald,

As for a good daytrading tutor, check out http://www.tradetutor.com.  I would
highly recommend this daytrading course and know of others (including some of
my own clients) who would do the same.  It is excellent, particularly if you
are new to trading.  I believe Arthur Ullrich (the Trading Tutor himself) will
be giving a one-day seminar in Atlanta on February 28.  If details are not
posted at tradetutor.com, you can get information at
http://www.tradersdigest.com.  I hope to be there myself.

If you need additional input, feel free to e-mail me privately.

Best regards,

Chris Eudy
TradeComp International
http://www.tradecomp.com
Simulated Futures Brokerage Service and
Sponsor of Futures Trading Competitions

Competition IX and FREE contest begin February 1998