E-Mini and charting...beginners questions

Hi all

Does anyone know of any site that provides intra-day charting of the e-mini
contract? I'm aware of the three free quote-servers that the cme is trying
out, but they don't seem to chart the action.

At this stage I'm assuming that one needs BMI or similar...but if I go to
that expense I may as well trade the S&P, and at this stage I'm just
looking to get my feet wet (I'm a neophyte to day trading!).

Which brings me to my next question...are there any good day trading tutors
out there?  I was thinking of buying Linda Bradford-Rasche and Larry
Williams book "Street Smarts"...is that a good day trading text?

Any comments most welcome.

Regards, Donald