Re: Real-time internet feeds and TS

A product called Omnicom allows this. It takes live data via a DDE link or
file, puts it out one com port and into the com port TS uses. See

http://www.ocea.es/its/home.htm

I have not used Omnicom. I agree that TS should be able to use such feeds
without an expensive add-on such as Omnicom. I would upgrade from eod SC to
TS if this capability existed.

Regards,
Simon Trevor