Re: Showme or paint bars

This is the part you can use to avoid Saturday and Sunday, but I don't know of a
Holiday skip (I wish I had one):

" Value2 is the check for June 1 which is a check for month check for day combo"

 Value3 = DayOfWeek(Value2);
 IF Value3 = 0 OR Value3 = 6 THEN x = x - 1;
  Value2 = Value2 - 1;

See if that gets you started.
Glenn

--
*            Glenn M. Orlosky           *