Re: Option Broker

Will you be doing futures options only, or futures and stock/stock index
options.  My response to your inquiry depends upon what you're interested
in.

Regards,
Craig

omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx on 12/30/97 02:23:41 AM

To:   omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
cc:    (bcc: Craig Nelson/NY/SBCM)
Subject:  Option Broker

Can anyone recommend a broker who:
1) Has above average knowledge of options and all their various spreads.
2) Will accept contingent orders. Like "If X trades up through 456 today,
then Buy 1 Mar 500 call at 3.20 OB."
My old broker who was very good with options is now a local in the KC Wheat
pit and his company wants a $2M liquid capital base! Quess they don't want
any retail business anymore.
Much obliged...
Scott Hoffman