Help for Signal to BMI & Excel

I changed over from Signal to BMI (cable) during the holidays and have
experienced a problem with symbol issues that are not in the Help files.
1. With Signal I could use the DDE functions to link server data to Excel
spreadsheets with the format [ =OMEGA_SERVER|LIVEQUOTE!'US H8,P' ].
With the BMI server running, I only get an N/A, even with changing the
symbol to 'US 8H'.  I tried many combinations, but always get an "N/A".  For
those symbols which are not listed in my portfolio, I get a Server error
message pop-up, "Symbol not in portfolio".  Because I get the DDE message,
the link must be working, but there is no data.  Does anybody know the exact
format for BMI, since the Omega Web site FAQ has been down due to
construction.  Does the Omega password have a key value for the DDE module
with BMI?
2. BMI says I should get BDLONG-ZB, but I have been unable to get this
symbol to show anything.  Has anybody received BDLONG?

Thanks in advance for any help, as I am not able to contact BMI or Omega
during the holidays.

Pete