Re: Prophet Information Services

Tim Knight has also helped me with some problems I've had in obtaining
historical data for SPX and ND.   He admits that Prophet isn't perfect yet
and that they've experienced some technical difficulties, but that he and
his company are working diligently to rectify the situation.

Admittedly, no data service is perfect, but at least BetterData is trying.
Because Tim has gone out of his way to satisfy my data needs(which no other
firm has done for me), I still remain a satisfied customer of BetterData.

Regards,
Craig

omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx on 12/27/97 06:51:11 PM