Re: Prophet Information Services

At 04:50 PM 12/27/97 -0500, Scientific Approaches wrote:
>Tim Knight of Prophet Information Services saw the negative comments I made
>on the Omega List several days ago about difficulty we were having trying
>patch a few days of missing Prophet futures data.  He sent a CD by overnight
>mail without charge to fix the problem.
>
>It seems to be human nature to complain a lot more about things that are
>wrong than to give credit when they are made right.  I wanted to let
>everyone know Prophet did something about the problem.
>
>  -Bob Brickey
>   Scientific Approaches
>   sci@xxxxxxxxxx

Only for you?  Because you complain ahead of us.  How about us?

Anyway, Bob, I am missing the final data of Prophet's TODAY.PSU for Dec.
26.  Do you still had it?  I didn't get my today.psu both from either the
email-sent or website download.

This happen several times to me already that I had to wait for them till
next office day/Monday.

Happy new year to you BOB and all on this list!

			Warm Regards!

			Visavis
			Visavis@xxxxxxx