More Least Squares Trendline

I've been using Gregory Wood's Linear Regression Channels analysis
technique which I downloaded from www.stenbros.com. I find it quite useful
but would prefer to use a channel which plots a least squares trendline
through the highs and through the lows on either side of the close least
squares trendline.
Would any EL guru be willing to help me modify the code to accomplish the
above?  The last part of the program, plotting the lines through the max
excursion on either side could be eliminated.  Then the variables setting
the close LSTL would have to be modified.  I'm new to TS and haven't yet
tried EL.  The above project is really beyond me.  However, I believe many
would find it useful.