Re: Omega Refresh Data Problem

It sounds like your problem might be with Internet Explorer -- you should be
able to tell it to simply download the .OMZ from the Omega Site, rather than
attempt to "open" it --

Another solution would be to use a program such as FTP Explorer to navigate
the Omega FTP Site and download whatever files you need -- it's faster and
simpler.  It works a lot like the Windows Explorer program in Win-95 -- you
will need to download it and configure it to access the Omega Site -- you
can find it at:  http://www.ftpx.com/