Fwd[2]:FW: New Omega Research's Web Site

Omega Research has recently changed our World Wide Web site.  Unfortunately,
there is currently a problem selecting entries from the drop-down menus found
on
some of the pages.

If you encounter a drop-down menu and wish to select the entry that is
currently
showing, it will be necessary to do the following:

1.  First select any other item from the drop-down box other than the first
(default) selection.
2.  Immediately click the STOP button on your web browser.
3.  Now click on the drop-down menu again and select the first option.  This
time the correct page will load and you can proceed.

For example, if you want to download Signal Futures (the default selection),
you
would need to select another menu option (Futures BMI for example), click STOP
on their web browser, and then re-select the option "Futures (DBC Signal)".

We apologize for the inconvenience and hope to have this problem resolved
quickly.

Omega Research
Customer Support