Re: Databroadcast Signal cable datafeed.

> Are you using sc or ts and what datafeed are you using?
Trade Station with Signal Plus Cable data feed.

> I checked my superchars tools/options/signal receiver,
> datafeed type says  cable 19200 baud.
T/Link Manager reports 11 million characters a day on my machine.  The
server is set up as cable 19200 bps with a Signal Plus receiver, but not
the international enabled version.  The T/Link person told me most
clients receive 85 million characters per day using 38,400 bps Signal
feed.  Play with the ratios.  My Signal Plus box does not report +/-
tuning errors and Signal software does not report a significant number
of missing packets.

> I called the signal guy friday, he said they will have 56,000 baud on
> BRAVO channel, but I do not know if I get that channel on cable.

Hopefully better.  What equipment will be required to tap it at full
speed and do costs change?

> Are you trading stocks?
Yes.