Using variables in SuperCharts

  • Subject: Using variables in SuperCharts
  • From: "Glenn Crumpley" <glenn@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Dec 1997 09:22:33 -0800 (PST)

I'm just getting to the point of general familiarity with SuperCharts and
Easy Language.  Maybe I've just discovered one of the basic limitations
of SuperCharts EasyLanguage and I just want confirmation from more
experienced
users.  There seems to be no way to assign values to variables in a
statement,
such as:
   iff(close>open,Flag1=1,Flag1=0)

Am I correct in my understanding that this is not possible in SuperCharts?

Regards,
Glenn Crumpley