Re: MarketPosition

I have have tried your suggestion Ron, and it works well. Thankyou very
much for your assistance. I would like to understand why it works when
you assign MarketPosition to a variable MP, but gives unexpected results
when I use the native function. Any Clues?

Are there lessons here for any other functions too?

Best Rgds,

Pete