Re: EL code for system exits

Please pardon my not posting all the relevant facts.  I should have said
that the system verifies OK without the ("Stop_Loss") being appended to the
ExitLong or ExitShort statements.  If I remove the ("Stop_Loss") from my
ExitLong and ExitShort statements, the code verifies OK.  I just thought I
was missing/overlooking something about the " ("Stop_Loss") " part of the
code.  The code was highlighted, but I didn't get a message describing the
"error".  I can't figure why I don't get a specific message for this
particular case.  BTW, I'm using TS 3.51.

Regards,
Craig