[EquisMetaStock Group] Nelly Elliot Wave MetaStock Add On

  • Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2010 13:04:49 +1000
  • From: Eugene Labunsky <elabunsky@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [EquisMetaStock Group] Nelly Elliot Wave MetaStock Add On

Hello,

I like offer try Nelly Elliot Wave for MetaStock for free (14 day demo licence).

Download installation package:
http://www.trendmedium.com/download/NellyElliotWaveMetaStockSetup.exe

Installation package will install MSX DLL and several indicators.
It'll work only on Daily and 1H charts.

You need add NellyElliotWave indicator on your chart and it'll plot
all possible indicators. Review all possible cases -
http://www.trendmedium.com/tmp/sync/jj/show_table.png

Daily chart sample: http://www.trendmedium.com/tmp/sync/jj/ew_daily.png
1H chart sampel: http://www.trendmedium.com/tmp/sync/jj/ew_hourly.png

If you wish order it or have any other questions - contact me at my
web site, please: http://www.trendmedium.com/contact.php

--
Regards,
Eugene Labunsky.