Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] How to run trading system simulations with variable position size?

  • Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2010 07:06:05 +0800
  • From: Venkatesh Chari <chari.venkatesh@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] How to run trading system simulations with variable position size?

Thanks Roy,
Did the same and I can see variable sizes. Thanks very much.
Could you also kindly help me with the following?
I would like to enter an ATR based position sizing; say I want the number of units as 1000/ATR(10). However,simply entering this in the function field -  1000/ATR(10) does not result in any trades. How do I modify the function to ensure that it actually works. Here I am interested only in the ATR of  the underlying security.
Thanks