[EquisMetaStock Group] How to run trading system simulations with variable position size?

  • Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2010 22:09:15 +0800
  • From: Venkatesh Chari <chari.venkatesh@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [EquisMetaStock Group] How to run trading system simulations with variable position size?

Hi,
Does any one know how to use the Enhanced System tester , but with position size that is dependent on say volatility (ATR)?
While I see that the system editor allows formulas to be typed in the tabs BUY ORDER and SELL SHORT ORDER in the box "ENTRY SIZE", looks like this is useless. When I run simulations, I do not chose Points only test. This allows me to enter starting equity , but the number of units field takes only numbers, not formulas. Can someone kindly help?