Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Wall Steet Journal on System trading

  • Date: Sat, 13 Feb 2010 10:03:39 -0800 (PST)
  • From: Bob Waits <bobwaits2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Wall Steet Journal on System trading

Preston, I agree that blindly following 4x2, or for that matter system, you would leave a lot on the table. One way to do this is create your own index of stocks and ETFs based on some fundamental/technical/quantitative criteria and then trade them based on 4x2 or other system -- this is what essentially Jim Simons seems to be doing.