[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Wall Steet Journal on System trading

  • Date: Sat, 13 Feb 2010 09:01:38 -0800 (PST)
  • From: Mr Distinque <distinque@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Wall Steet Journal on System trading

Always love the beauty in the symmetry of simple but effective logic.  No MAs, no oscillators, no support & resistance, no trend lines.  Just take the money offered and run.  Something, that while it has taken me many years to slowly realize, still remaining an elusive goal, has formed the solid foundation of my trading.

EGO Sum Qua EGO Sum
Sempre Avanti