[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Metastock 9.0 & Windows 7

  • Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2010 02:50:04 -0000
  • From: "Rvalue1" <rvalue1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Metastock 9.0 & Windows 7

Lionel,  MT4 is a software platform used by many currency brokerages. When you sign up for a demo account, they provide you links to get MT4 free. Its biggest usefulness for me is that I am working with a group that uses MT4 and we share templates.
I am currently using an Aussie broket that gives me MT4. If you wish you can write to me separately as this is not a Metstock users topic. I am not recommending using MT4 unless you feel inclined to trade currencies.
--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Lionel Issen" <lissen@xxx> wrote:

> Can you tell what the is the MT4 platform and where I can find information
> on Metatrader?
>

> The owners of Metastock sell data to large users. They are not very
> interested  in Metastock.
>

> Lionel Issen

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional