Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Re:Metastock 9.0 & Windows 7

  • Date: Sat, 06 Feb 2010 21:41:16 +0000
  • From: David Jennings <davidjennings@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Re:Metastock 9.0 & Windows 7

I can't say I have specifically tried Metastock and 7. However, I do have a very expensive piece of software which costs well over 1500 USD to upgrade for little benefit except that it was vista compatible. One couldn't even get it to install.Thus stayed with 2000 for this. However, I currently run this under windows 7 without any problems at all. I'd give it a try.