Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Metastock 9.0 & Windows 7

  • Date: Sat, 6 Feb 2010 09:21:46 -0800 (PST)
  • From: Mr Distinque <distinque@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Metastock 9.0 & Windows 7

I have been a MS affectionate for decades, both EOD and RT.  Paid for many upgrades and multiple copies.  But since I started playing with Meta-trader, many of the deficiencies have become glaring.  Mostly in the programming language and the delays in staying current with the markets.  Where are the Heikin Ashai charts?  Why can't we have hooks into setting line length, placement, colors and styles based on indicator results?  I should not have to buy an additional coding extension to create these.  Same with chart scaling.  Hate the way MS squeeze down to get everything in.  This really shows up with pivot point and dynamic S/R lines.  If something is out of a useful range, let it push off the chart display until it comes into play.  Virtural display ranging that I can scroll up and down.  Why can't I write indicators that are displayable on a blank area on the right side of the last price bars?  Where are the screen positionable text displays?  Hate dragging/deleting text boxes.

Additionally I have found in the Forex market, the pass-thru used by Reuters and others like eSignal are "behind" the market by the time they register on the chart.  Not good.

I will continue to use MS, but the upgrades will have to wait, I have passed on v11, until these gaps are bridged.

Off the soap box and back into the analysis cave.
EGO Sum Qua EGO Sum
Sempre Avanti