Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Re: best indicator

  • Date: Sat, 23 Jan 2010 02:48:37 +0000
  • From: hitendra@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Re: best indicator

Along with it follow violation of higher top an higher bottom or vice vera. See important tren line violation. Most importantly risk per trade and strategy planning/trade management. You might great indicator by using statistical, geometric, algebra, economic etc but if risk management is not in place then no use. Please remember any mode of analysis is a probability therefore risk management ids key. Those who don't understand need to think if they want to use TA as the mode for trading.
About cycles yes they work well provided you are able to catch one. Fund manager show returns probably because they money power and lucky to part of it. Lot of insider help. Half the time, fund manager receive broker and manament presentation and story. If the same fund manager is not part of any fund theb he may not be able to replicate the same performance.
www.stockmechanics.com

Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone