[EquisMetaStock Group] Elliott Wave Lessons For Aussie Asia Europe in a few hours

  • Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2010 14:12:50 +0800
  • From: dave <adest@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [EquisMetaStock Group] Elliott Wave Lessons For Aussie Asia Europe in a few hours

Just in from a broker email:

This is an Elliott Wave Educational Event you may be interested in
from a leading Australian Market Analyst and President of APTA
and a co-founder of the ATAA:

Last Week Pay Tv Channel SkyNews asked me
to teach Elliott Wave in 8 minutes!

I covered some things in that 8 minutes.

How do you cover 20 plus years in just 8 minutes?

So I promised I would do something deeper and better
so tonight I am holding an Elliott Wave Trading Webinar

8pm Sydney and Melbourne Time
7pm Brisbane Time

http://www.1shoppingcart.com/SecureCart/SecureCart.aspx?mid=DB42989F-05A0-4B8F-A\
572-AAA4C99D1952&pid=5e68d18f3d13494787af9ad8505c6cff&bn=1

Oh and by the way its free!

---------------------------------
John Roberston
Managing Director
http://www.i-deal.com.au

I-Deal Financial Group Pty Ltd

This email does not constitute financial product advice and does not take
into account your investment objectives, financial situation or particular
needs. Prior to seeking advice from I-Deal Financial Group Pty Ltd, you
should obtain and consider our Financial Services Guide from our website
http://www.i-deal.com.au. You should also consider the
Product Disclosure Statement issued by Aruda Pty Ltd and available from
http://www.i-deal.com.au prior to investing. I-Deal
Financial Group Pty Ltd (ACN 118 667 879) is a Corporate Authorised
Representative (Rep.No 299753) of Aruda Pty Ltd (ABN 50 084 146 403) (AFS
Licence 338 674).

Aruda Pty Ltd and I-Deal Financial Group Pty Ltd have made every effort to
ensure the accuracy of the information as at the date of publication, Aruda
Pty Ltd and I-Deal Financial Group Pty Ltd give any warranty or
representation as to the accuracy, reliability or completeness of the
information. To the extent permitted by law, Aruda Pty Ltd and I-Deal
Financial Group Pty Ltd employees, officers and contractors shall not be
liable for any loss or damage arising in any way (including by way of
negligence) from or in connection with any information provided or omitted
or from any one acting or refraining to act in reliance on this information.
Minimum commission, interest, platform fees, dividends, variation margin and
other fees and charges may apply.

Unless you are familiar with  futures dealings and such products and the
risks and costs involved, these products may not be suitable for you.
Potential investors should read the Product Disclosure Statement for these
products for a full disclosure of the main risks and costs involved and if
necessary seek independent financial advice.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)