[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: best indicator

  • Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2010 05:37:25 -0000
  • From: "formulaprimer" <formulaprimer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [EquisMetaStock Group] Re: best indicator

best example i can give was I had a predictive event that would happened due to
seasonality and how the big money funds use it.. Several well known members here
and others noticed this predictive event and i narrowed it down to already been
occurring thus two standard deviations of reoccurring it was statistically
relevant so it happened and lets say I did quite well. They were skeptics and
they were impressed.
This might clear it up... Keynesian economics which is excepted form of
economics now is actually a full function of debt which is called credit... Due
to this function not a single dollar in US terms can exist without debt... If
the US gets rid of all its debt it will have zero dollars in existence... This
is cuz the federal reserve is as federal as federal express... federal reserve
has share holders and is privately owned... with is plain truth you can see
exactly how much within two standard deviations of the increase in the money
supply which is printing of money like zimbabwe and the old Weimar Republic and
the dilution or of US Dollars and money... this is how you know when the bubble
is rising or popping... cheap credit or low interest rate causes increase in the
money supply which causes inflation which is a function of cheap money in
circulation. Now to the most important part.. If the indicator does not coincide
with this bubble and eventual bubble popping action then it is just luck and
hind sight indicator... much like throwing darts against a newspaper and buying
that stock, which was very successful during a bubble like the dot.com or the
resent real estate bubble. technical indicator must = fundamental reality... A =
B... If you are using technicals you are just reversing the math to B = A...
Hope this helps.

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Ben Fuentes <trocito1997@xxx> wrote:

> Yes sir could good share you strategy with us, I am new and all learning help me
>
> Thanks

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: