[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: best indicator

  • Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2010 19:47:36 -0000
  • From: pumrysh <no_reply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [EquisMetaStock Group] Re: best indicator

Pat,

Its not about the number of indicators or which ones that you use.

It is all about how well you understand them.

All indicators tell you something. Understand what it is trying to tell you and you will go a long way in being able to trade succesfully.

Preston

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Patrick Butler" <pat494@xxx> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I have been using many indicators over the years e.g. rsi, Macd, moving averages etc.
> Mostly all of them are lagging ( for obvious reasons ) etc. But one does need an indicator or perhaps better a pair of indicators. Where one covers the other's deficiences.
>
> Which 2 or more would you recommend to concentrate on ?
>
> thx
>
> Pat

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional