From: vistor09 <sace@xxxxxxx>
To: equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sunday, 28 December 2008 6:20:46
Subject: [EquisMetaStock Group] backdoor trojan alert

hi guys and gals, although i use MailWasher and thought i could read
emails without getting hit by a virus etc, one got through in one of
the emails from 'pumrysh' or 'Alvin Yu' - only ones i previewed

the trojan is ' mail.fucuzzy ' an old dialer; it 'dissappeared' the
C:\Programs files from the folder and immediately tried to get on the
web - denied

i have HijackThis installed and after re-starting the computer it listed
3 or 4 items related to the trojan that it was able to ' Fix ', all is
well
http://www.trendsec ure.com/portal/ en-US/tools/ security_ tools/hijackthis

otherwise, all the best for you in 2009

Wallace

Start chatting with friends on the all-new Yahoo! Pingbox today!
It's easy to create your personal chat space on your blogs __._,_.___