Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Formula Help

Dear Sir

Earlier also I have mailed for following 3 Moving Average [ 5-18-50 Days] techniques in Meta stock formula
suggestion .

01. When 18 DMA cuts 50 DMA and price goes above 18 DMA and again it come inside 18 DMA and buy signal will be generated only again price goes above 18 DMA.

02. Reverse  for sell signal.

03. When all the three MA cross simultaneously and then price comes below 18 DMa and Buying signal will be generated when price goes above 18 DMA.

The above technique is of Mr. Scot Lowry in his book MAGIC OF MOVING AVERAGE.

pLS HELP ME IN CASE ANY FORMULA CAN BE SET.

WITH REGARDS

MANISH MEHTA