[EquisMetaStock Group] Moving average of weekly indicators

Hi everybody!

A few weeks ago I started a new post on weekly indicators based on
daily data. I got some useful answers (thanks a lot for your help, and
specially to Roy) and from then on, I've been trying to improve my system.

At this very moment I'm not able of solving a specific question. I'm
using "Weekly RSI-Close" formula (from http://www.metastocktips.co.nz,
What a wonderful site!!) but, no matter what I try, it's imposible for
me to create an EMA from "Weekly RSI" that really works. In fact there
are allways diference between the buying entry points calculated by
Metastock and the plotted chart (and the problem only affects to EMA
of Weekly RSI-Close).

The easy way I tested (... and I've made a lot of many other different
tries) is:

EMA:=Mov(Fml("WeeklyRSI"), 21, E);

I think it should work perfectly, but there must be some kind of
mistake somewhere or something that I'm not having into account ... Do
you have any suggest?

Thanks a lot,

Julio

<*> Your email settings: