[EquisMetaStock Group] NYSE 11-12-08

Hello everyone,

 Well the stock market may just be ready to rally up now. The "Inverted Head n Shoulders" chart pattern could fail, but if the market rallys tomorrow 11-13-08 I think we may just stand a good chance of going up for a while. I attached a file with 2 charts.

If not just tuck your head between your legs and kiss your butt goodbye.

Burt