Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Sign of Open Interest Change

Hi Alex

Indicators need to return a numeric value for further comparison/testing purposes - so let's try 1 and -1 as the results.

IF(ROC(OI,1,$)>=0,1,-1)

Returns 1 if unchanged or positive change
Returns -1 if negative change

--
Best regards,
Richard Dale.