[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Coding for QQE expert

Bharat,

Here is the code from the site I gave you. There are enough prev
statements in this code to choke a horse but try it and see if it
does what you want.

{QQE}
{Smoothed RSI}
RSIndex:= Mov(RSI(C,14),2,E);
{Smoothed ATR of Smoothed RSI}
TH:= If(Ref(RSIndex,-1)>RSIndex,Ref(RSIndex,-1),RSIndex);
TL:= If(Ref(RSIndex,-1)<RSIndex,Ref(RSIndex,-1),RSIndex);
TR:= TH-TL;
AtrRsi:= Wilders(TR,14);
SmoothedAtrRsi:= Wilders(AtrRsi,14);

{Fast and Slow ATR Trailing Levels}
DeltaFastAtrRsi:= SmoothedAtrRsi*2.6180;
FastAtrRsiTL:=If(Ref(RSIndex,-1)>PREV AND RSIndex>PREV,Max
(PREV,RSIndex-DeltaFastAtrRsi), If(Ref(RSIndex,-1)<PREV AND
RSIndex<PREV,Min(PREV,RSIndex+DeltaFastAtrRsi),
If(Cross(RSIndex,PREV),RSIndex-DeltaFastAtrRsi,
If(Cross(PREV,RSIndex),RSIndex+DeltaFastAtrRsi, PREV))));

DeltaSlowAtrRsi:= SmoothedAtrRsi*4.2360;
SlowAtrRsiTL:=If(Ref(RSIndex,-1)>PREV AND RSIndex>PREV,Max
(PREV,RSIndex-DeltaSlowAtrRsi), If(Ref(RSIndex,-1)<PREV AND
RSIndex<PREV,Min(PREV,RSIndex+DeltaSlowAtrRsi),
If(Cross(RSIndex,PREV),RSIndex-DeltaSlowAtrRsi,
If(Cross(PREV,RSIndex),RSIndex+DeltaSlowAtrRsi,PREV))));

RSIndex;
FastAtrRsiTL;
SlowAtrRsiTL;
{end}

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, bharat_parth2005
<no_reply@xxx> wrote:

> HI PRESTON,
>
> Pl. check out this link
>
> http://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=45076
>

> hope this input will suffice to do coding.Pl. do needful.
>
> Thanx
>
> Bharat --- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, pumrysh <no_reply@>
> wrote:
> >
> > Bharat,
> >
> > The QQE can be found on the Amibroker site. Little detail is
given
> > there about it other than the code.
> >
> > Take a look at this and tell me if it is what you have in mind.
> > http://tinyurl.com/3fznuw
> >

> > Preston

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional