[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Start date of Securities

Big,

The choice of display is yours. Displaying only back to mid 2006 would
seem appropriate to me unless you are planning some longterm studies.
If you right click on your date values(usually at the bottom) it will
allow you to change them.

Preston

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Big Papa" <denver69692002@xxx>
wrote:

> The first date of all of my securities is 1/2/2001. I saw Equis says
> you can download information all the way back to 1980.
>
> Anybody have any idea of how many MBs that may be worth?
> I also see that my charts only go back to about mid 2006. How would I
> change the setting to show it all, or do I want to?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Big Papa

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional