[EquisMetaStock Group] Adjust Window To Fit Price Plot?

Hello,

I watch several intraday FX charts simultaneously on which I plot several
pivot levels, most of which are a long way from the price action. Because
all of the pivot levels are displayed, and each chart in the layout is so
small, the price action is often compressed so much on each chart that it
often looks flat.

So, is there any way to dynamically rescale the chart so it only displays
the price action and the nearby pivot levels, i.e. the pivot levels further
out are not displayed? It would appear that there are no graphical
restrictions because I can achieve this by dragging the price scale on the
Y-axis up and down until the price action fills the screen. However, on the
next price bar, the scale reverts to displaying all the pivot levels.

I guess that one way of achieving the objective would be to recode each
pivot level calculation to only plot if the price is nearby. Could be a bit
of a pain so I am hoping for a more elegant solution. Any ideas appreciated.

Regards,
Kevin

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional