From: pumrysh <no_reply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Need guidance in Building formula
To: equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wednesday, October 1, 2008, 4:35 AM

Vishal,

Your request is difficult to understand.

Your first request was....

1) if MACD is greater that MACD Trigger generate Buy (* but for
earlier date like 01/02/08)

Now your request is....

Consider today is 30-sep-08 but i want to stop calculation of
perticular indicator till 1-april-08 , how do i do that.

My question for you is:

1. Does the buy signal occur upon the "cross" of the MACD by the MACD
Trigger or when the trigger is "greater" than the MACD ?

2. Do you want a display of the buy signal to appear between the
first and second dates

or

Do want the signal for 1-april-08 to appear on 30-sep-08 ?

There are literally dozens of formulas that may fit your request in
our archives. The problem that I have is choosing exactly what you
want.

Preston

--- In equismetastock@ yahoogroups. com, Vishal Mehta
<metastocktrader@ ...> wrote:

> Hi,
>     I was very happy to get your reply , and i must say you are one
of the best contributer for the yahoo groups. Thanks a lot for the
contineous update from side.
>     I really liked the solution but i was unable to find the
solution for which fucntion should i use which will stop calculating
the indicator after certain date

> Consider to day is 30-sep-08 but i want to stop calculation of
perticular indicator till
> 1-april-08 , how do i do that.