[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: hi

Manoj,  You will find with time that this is not as easy as it sounds..

Markets change and what works for now, may not work well later. If you
survive the bad times, and few traders have the patience and money
management skills to survive that, then good times follow. Here is a
suggestion..
Firstly the market itself needs to be moving up.. You will notice that
is not happening right now globally.. so stay out till you feel the
market itself is pointed upward. Then find the strongest sectors in the
market and pick stocks within those that are strong. Any trend
following system will then make you money.
If you try swimming like a Salmon upstream, make sure you are a Salmon.
or else your portfolio will get swept away by the current.
--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "manoj kumar pandey"
<mkpandey11@xxx> wrote:

> hi
> I am new to ur group.I want to know,is there any technical
> indicator ,which works on intra day,if yes,how can I down load
> tgthat.I trade in india

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: