RE: [EquisMetaStock Group] How to check they are currently trading?

The previous replies only work on padded data (where volume=0) is shown.

If your data vendor doesn’t pad the data you could use this free plugin:

http://www.tradernexus.com/nexusdate/

where you can easily filter out stocks that have no data in the last “X” days.

Best regards,
Richard Dale.

Norgate Investor Services
- Premium quality Stock, Futures and Foreign Exchange Data for
  markets in Australia, Asia, Canada, Europe, UK & USA -
www.premiumdata.net

Message-----