[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: help needed for demark's indicators

Krishna,

A number of Demark indicators have been listed here throughout the
years. Check message 26942. Also do a search on Demark to find
others.

Preston

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "krishna_ayya"
<krishna_ayya@xxx> wrote:

> hello everbody,
>   I am a new member of this group. I am using metastock for
trading in
> markets. I am currently reading tom demark's books and trying to
> understand his indicators. I find that in metastock demakr's no
> indicator is given.
>   so plz somebody could give the codes for following indicators. i
> would be very gretaful for that.
> 1) TD ROC I AND 11
> 2) TD REI
> 3) TD DEMARKER I AND II
> 4) TD SEQUENCTIAL
> 5) TD COMBO
> 6)TD LINES
>     or any other indictors besides mentioned above.
> regards
> krishna ayyar

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional