RE: [EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Short side Trailing Stop

MC & Preston

MC Thanks for your input and explanations – that did work they way I want it to. I seemed to have been in a myopic loop and could not see why it was not working even after your first clear explanation. Preston put it well in his email regarding your solution  You DAH MAN! Thanks!”

Preston thanks – I had not thought about the date call issue, I will take that on board.

Well done both of you & thanks again – I hope I can return the favour one day.

Ed