[EquisMetaStock Group] MS 10.1 Vista bug?

Hi.

Did any one that have the MS 10.1 version working on Windows Vista
noticed that the data window stops to update when we a add a second
indicator?

For example, we open the ATR indicator. Then we open the data window
and if we pass the cursor over the past bars, we see the past ATR
values change for each bar, right?
Now add a second indicator. Noticed how only the values of the second
indicator is update in the data window and the ATR values aren't.

This don't happen on Windows XP.

Apparently, the Vista compatibility that Equis claim that MS 10.1
have... well... is only parcial

Regards

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional