[EquisMetaStock Group] Help sought in identifying my mistake

Tried to build a custom indicator by defining a range and naming it as a custom formula and tried using this formula later.

My formula lines are;

gvrange:= ((HIGH - LOW)*100 / HIGH+LOW) ;

gvfactor:= If( Fml("gvrange") <= 5 , 1 , If( Fml("gvrange") <= 10, 2 , ...... etc.

But I get the error message "No indicator names in the indicator builder contain this text" with the cursor positioned just before ("gvrange")

Can somebody please point out the mistake I have made.

Thanks in advance.

gv