Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] formula help

it is there in metastock indicator

--- On Tue, 26/8/08, Lionel Issen <lissen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
From: Lionel Issen <lissen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [EquisMetaStock Group] formula help
To: equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tuesday, 26 August, 2008, 3:09 AM

Is there a Metastock version of Bill Williams acceleration/ deceleration indicator?

Recently Preston posted the address of a web site that has Metastock formulas, it’s a Polish site.  I seemed to have lost/misfiled that email. If you see this Preston can you send me  the web site address?

Thanx

Lionel

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now. __._,_.___