[EquisMetaStock Group] formula help

Is there a Metastock version of Bill Williams acceleration/deceleration indicator?

Recently Preston posted the address of a web site that has Metastock formulas, it’s a Polish site.  I seemed to have lost/misfiled that email. If you see this Preston can you send me  the web site address?

Thanx

Lionel