[EquisMetaStock Group] Kind request for advice of RealtTime streaming Data collection via DDE clients and tools

Hi all,

QuoteCenter is extremely costly...

May anyone kindly advice me on RealtTime streaming Data collection via DDE clients and tools. I have searched on the web and there was previously a freeware client Hyperserver Lite which has been stopped supporting.

May anyone advice what other alternatives is the economical, reliable and stable way to receive real time data feed for international markets into MetaStock Pro 10.1 ?

Sincere Thanks
Warmest Rgds
Col

New Email names for you!
Hurry before someone else does! __._,_.___