[EquisMetaStock Group] Problem with BarsSince and Sum

Hi.

I'm having some problems with the Sum() and BarsSince()function.

What I want is to Sum the volume if and only when c>ref(c,-1) but by
the numbers of bars of that variable.

Let me explain better, imagine that during this month, the close was
higher then the previous days close 12 times.

How can I say that I want to sum the volume for those 12 specific days
when I need to know the time periods for the sum function?

Using barsince() doesn't seem to work since Sum() doesn't recognize
the barssince() result as time periods.

Any ideas?

Thanks

<*> Your email settings: