[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: What is the formula of 2 MACD Signal Lines and how to plot them inner window

L.V.,

You pics are not archived at the group site but were broadcast to
those in the group that receive emails.

As far as the method to change lines to histograms it it explained
in the users manual. Basically, right click on the line then go into
properties and select histogram and the appropriate color.

Hope this helps,

Preston

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, L.V.Gandhi <lvgandhi@xxx>

<no_reply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> >   Col,
> >
> > Col,
> >
> > I don't think there is anything special with the pic. It appears
> > be a MACD as a histogram, then a MACD and its moving average. Try
> > these:
> >
> > A:=MACD();
> > B:=Mov(MACD(),5,E);
> > A;B;
> >
> > {RedGreen MACD Histogram}
> > X:= MACD();
> > Green:=If(X>Ref(X,-1),X,0);
> > Red:=If(X<Ref(X,-1),X,0);
> > Green; Red;
> >
> > Preston
> >
> > --- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <equismetastock%
40yahoogroups.com>,
> > Colin Tan <ihumbleone@>
> > wrote:
> > >
> > > hi all
> > > May i also kindly ask what is the formula for the 2 MACD
> > Signals. I have customed my MACD Signal Settings is 5. Therefore
may
> > i know how to plot the 2 MACD lines as shown in the attached pix?
> > >
> > > The default macd signal line formula is (Mov(MACD,5,E)) but how
> > did the other system plot 2 lines?
> > >

> > > Hope to hear from you soon
> > > Sincere Thanks!
> > > Col